Wednesday 19 June 2013

Make Money Listening to Music


Slice the pie is a website that pays you to listen to and review music.
You just listen to 90 Second clips of songs, then write a short review as you listen to the music. Whatever you write needs to be a minimum of 50 words and the better your reviews are the more you get paid. So far i have been making between 12-46 cents per review and i quickly earned enough money to meet the minimum pay out amount of $10. You can expect to make at least $10 a day in your spare time with this site ($300 per month) But the sky is the limit depending on how much free time you have to spend on the site.

 Sign Up Here

Another benefit of this site besides the cash is, they actually play some pretty good music, and that says a lot coming from me. I'm super picky about my music and always struggle to find new stuff to listen to, and i found a ton i liked using this site.


http://www.slicethepie.com

2 comments:

  1. This sounds completely awesome. I'm definitely going to take a listen tomorrow when I get free time. I spend most of my day listening to music anyway and I've been meaning to find some new tunes...this will probably help with that. haha

    Thanks for the head's up!

    Gaming Blog

    ReplyDelete